Here's a short "to-do" list:
* 1. Reduce the industrialized world's carbon footprint 80 percent by 2050.
* 2. Prevent the projected 3 billion increase in human population over the next 30 years and actually reduce population by 2110 without famine, disease or war while preserving human dignity.
* 3. Revise the scientific method so that it better balances the goal of discovery with moral considerations and precaution.
* 4. Switch our economy to sustainable energy: solar, wind, hydro.
* 5. Make that economy one in which happiness and success do not require increased consumption.